A classmate of mine at Thammasat University who teaches at Suranaree University of Technology asks in the Class private group on Facebook if anyone of us wants to be a panel in a career talk for the students. I put my hands up for a number of reasons.
First, obviously, it is an opportunity to share my experiences to the students. There are too many aspects to talk about my career when tracing back when I was in event management business, hospitality in Australia and back here in Bangkok as a World Bank employee.
Secondly, it is interesting to see a rough picture of a university outside centralised Bangkok. The university is located in Nakon Ratchasima or Korat province, the gateway to the northeast of Thailand.
Most of all, I actually have not caught up with many of my friends since I moved back to Thailand. In fact, for some, we have not met since the graduation, including the organiser. It will be good to have a mini class reunion. Looking at the panels as ordered in the poster:
- Nat Sumanatemeya, one of the best underwater photographers in Thailand
- Paranee Techawatanasomboon, Co General Director, True Digital Content and Media
- Piyawan Sangtong, Marketing Communication Manager, True Digital Plus Co., Ltd.
- Chawida Watinchai, Senior Reporter, Thai News Network
- Patra Sangdanuch, Author, PatraBooks
- Anna Bunchai, Author, Likit Rak See Kram
- Sommai Lertularn, Screenwriter, Before Valentine
- Arnon Dangsirisangtong, Flight Attendence, Thai Airways International
The talk will be held on 8 April, 1-4 pm at Auditorium Floor 4, Library Resources and Educational Media Center.
Will post about the trip and talk later.