We had Red Curry Roast Duck for Christmas. We followed the instruction in Help with Cooking. And the result was quite good but I might tweak the recipe next time. Two of us could only took half of the duck. What happened to the rest was Larb Ped and Duck Fried Rice. Larb is a Isan (Northeast of Thailand) salad style.
- Left-over roast duck meat
- A bunch of Coriander
- Two Shallots
- Two Eschalots
- Three kaffir lime leaves, very finely sliced
- A spoonful of ground roast rice
- Lemon juice (to your taste)
- Fish sauce (to you taste)
- Crushed dried chillies (to your teste)
- Warm up the duck and break it down into small pieces. You can leave the stuffing with it.
- Mix all the gradients, taste it and put it on a bed of lettuce.