The major parts of the final project at Cofa have been done so far. Stilgherrian and I decided to spend NSW Labour Day long weekend in Newcastle for lots of reasons:
- To explore This Is Not Art Festival
- To have a look at Renew Newcastle project
- I’m a sucker for urban decay and here is the best to visit (although I should I was a bit too late for it)
- To catch up with Marcus Westbury
- Most of all, just to get away from Sydney for a while
There have been a lot article talking about Renew Newcastle and Stilgherrian has one as well. For my part, I could not think of anything else but transitional phases Newcastle has been going through. Let it shows from its doors.