I cannot leave this 2007 without looking back through out the year:
- Thailand Trip. Five weeks was not enough to make up for over six years I had been away my homeland. However, the important parts are done. It helped me gaining back self-confidence and I got a chance to show Stil where I came from.
- Depression. Everything seemed to crash in the late 2006. The camera was dropped, old PowerMac was dead and the mental health went rock bottom. Although it is getting better and I have learnt to love myself more, there are some issues that need to be dealt with.
- Mardi Gras. The grand photographic theme of the year is to reflect Sydney’s multiculturalism. It kicked off with Sydney’s Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras that led to Mardi Gras: the Slide Show and won a prize.
- Sydney Songlines. Another on-going project is documenting abandoned chairs and dumped stuff on the streets of Sydney. This project of Metro Screen guided me to produce Anywhere Chairs.
- New MacBook Pro and blog. It is such an excellent machine. And Out to Space has expanded from a photoblog to a blog about my relationship to the world.
It is still a long way to go to archive the goals I have in mind. Thank you for all the supports and let your strengths lead you, your friends and family glide to the shiny 2008.
One thought on “Moments in 2007”